Many people ask me how to find the direct url or link or address – for a tweet on Twitter or posts from other social networks so that they can repost elsewhere – maybe for a mission in Empire Avenue for instance. So here is how to…
How to find the direct link of a tweet using Twitter.com
1. Click on your twitter name ( or someone elses) in your profile it will bring up a page that says view more tweets.
2. Find the tweet that you require, and hover over the right hand side – it will say details click that.
3. At the top in your url bar you will see the url for that post. Note if it is one of your tweets you will not see the retweet button but if someone else see’s that link they will have the option to retweet.
How to find a tumblr URL – Link
1. Find the post you want on your dash board by clicking your name first.
2. Hover over the top right hand corner, you will see that the corner curls up, click this.
3. The post then opens up with its own link at the top of the page.
How to find your facebook link or URL
1. Go to your Facebook Wall – timeline – find the post you want to retrieve the URL of.
2. Underneath your name you will see a time/date stamp – click that.
3. The post will open in its own window with its direct link. This one was actually to celebrate the fact that project forgive had reached their goal of $100.000 dollars. Although pledges are still welcome to help with funding.
How to find the direct Link or URL to a Google Plus post.
1. Find the post that you need the link from – and the same as Facebook, find the time-stamp.
2. Click this and it will take you to the new page which has the URL.
How to find the direct link or URL on Instagram
There are many ways to do this but if you are on the PC you can log in with Statigr.am – you simply click the picture that you want the link from. Statigram is a great way to view pictures or photos to like and comment on too.
How to find the direct link or URL of a YouTube Video
Again there are many ways – if the link isn’t at the top of the page you are viewing from then go to the video and click SHARE – you don’t have to share but it will bring up the link in a separate box.
I can’t think of any others that you might need right now but if there is another link you are trying to find please ask below and if I know I will tell you if not I will find out, and still tell you!
My good friend Seth from Nerd Enterprises also has videos to show How to Link to a Tweet – (which he does slightly differently I noticed) and also How to link to a Post on Google Plus. You will also find he does many Quickbooks and Excel Tutorials which are useful too.
Here is one of those videos – in case you find that easier :
Seth is actually interviewing Chris Pirillo soon see more http://nerdenterprises.com/interview/chris-pirillo/
Hope this helps!